Sometimes, breakfast can be a bit boring. Have you been keeping with our GloTIME Breakfast Club yet?
Waking up and eating the same thing every day just doesn’t cut it for us. It’s always good to mix things up every once in a while, which is why I bring these easy, delicious recipes for two exciting ways to prepare your morning toast. Breakfast has never been simpler, healthier and tastier! Say goodbye to the soggy cereal and sunny sides up, because boy, do we have a treat for you. Here’s GloTIME’s Fig and Cheese toast and Pear and Maple Syrup toast. My mouth is watering already.
Fig & Cheese, and Pear & Maple Syrup Toast
- Bread of your choice, try a seeded bread
- Thinly Sliced Cheese
- Two Figs
- Two Pears
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp of Maple Syrup
For the Fig and Cheese toast
- Take a slice of bread, spread some butter on one side and toast it on a griddle until crispy
- Once crispy, layer over the cheese and place it under the grill to melt
- Slice the figs thinly, then layer them over the cheese, sprinkle with some salt and pepper and place back under the grill for approximately 2 minutes
For the Pear and Maple Syrup toast
- Much like the first recipe, take a slice of bread, spread some butter on one side and toast it on a griddle until crispy
- Slice the pears thinly and sprinkle with some sugar, place in the oven for about 5 minutes
- Remove pears from the oven and layer them onto the slice of bread
- Pour over the maple syrup and place back under the grill for a minute or two
- It’s as simple as that! Breakfast doesn’t have to be boring anymore, try these recipes with as many different variations as you’d like! Bon Appétit!
Follow Maddie for more delicious treats on Instagram: @lepetitmacaronn!